Manage your tasks with one of the best all-round as a task management app and ideal for budget, everyday task management for solo users.
What is TickTick?
TickTick is a great all-round to-do and task management app because it offers a wide range of features to help you manage your tasks and stay organized.
TickTick has a user-friendly interface, allowing you to quickly and easily create tasks, assign due dates, and set reminders. Within that, you can also add notes and attachments to each task and set up recurring tasks.
One of TickTick's best features is the calendar for glancing at events and tasks in a variety of views, this is a premium feature but at a sub-$30 price point per year, many people call this the budget task management app with powerful features.
TickTick integrates with many popular services, such as Google Calendar, Evernote, and Gmail, so you can quickly access the information you need. All these features make TickTick an ideal task management app for staying organized and on top of your tasks
These are some of the most important elements of the task management app TickTick:
- Task reminders, recurring tasks, and task prioritization help users stay organized.
- Custom lists and subtasks, as well as the ability to collaborate on shared tasks and projects.
- Built-in calendar function and integration with external calendars.
- "Pomodoro timer" feature and "Smart List" feature for improved productivity and task organization.
- Cross-device syncing and availability on multiple platforms.
- The basic version is free, with the option to upgrade to a premium version for additional features.
Our verdict on TickTick
TickTick is a really underrated productivity app. Alongside Todoist is offers a generalist approach as a task management app.
TickTick presents task management well by offering an array of features, while Todoist seems to get a lot of attention - TickTick is very much the silent, well-priced alternative task management app to Todoist.
Choosing between these two to-do list applications is hard, but TickTick offers additional features like timers, habits, and more with Kanban in premium which presents an interesting option for those who want to manage their tasks daily.
Alternatives to TickTick include the likes of Todoist — they are very close in nature, with TickTick offering more flexibility with the overall tool. Other alternatives to TickTick include Things 3 and Microsoft To-Do too.