Task management application with AI, calendar management and a meeting scheduler all-in-one. Motion will give you a range of tools to help you better plan your week.
What is Motion?
Motion is an advanced to-do list app with calendar abilities and a meeting scheduling function. Many people credit Motion above the ordinary due to the AI technologies it possesses within the tasks and calendar function to auto-schedule around disruption.
Motion is more of a daily planner application as it presents both calendar and task abilities under one roof. Many people find Motion to be on the more expensive side of to-do list applications within the productivity software market.
Exploring the advanced AI to-do list application that is Motion.
- Simple and user-friendly interface for easy task management
- Ability to create and organize tasks into projects and categories
- Option to add notes, due dates, and reminders to tasks
- Collaboration features for sharing tasks with team members (Motion for Teams)
- Option to track time spent on tasks and generate reports
- Customizable tags and filters for easy sorting and searching of tasks
Our verdict on Motion
Motion is best suited for larger teams looking for something to take over their complete task and project management. Since you only need one application to do the job, time is saved, productivity us boosted, and Motion even claims to add an extra month to your year.
Motion is a more expensive option when it comes to the task management realm - but it does combine the intelligent calendar which can be managed with tools like Calendly & SoCal - it also presents more of a executive manager for your tasks too. So
Let's explore Motion alternatives and what they offer as a difference from Motion: