What is Canary Mail?
Canary Mail is a smart email app that uses email AI to learn from you, things like writing emails, which emails you work on the most, and who you send the most attachments to.
With email AI, Canary Mail can write your emails for you using the feature Copilot, you can type a few words or choose a positive or negative reaction to type out an email. Another AI feature is the conversational AI assist, you can ask questions inside the email app to find and source emails within your inbox, creating a super-fast experience.
Key Features of Canary Mail
These are some of the key features of Canary Mail, the smart email AI application:
- Writes, summarises and prioritises emails.
- Conversational AI assist, ask it questions like "Which emails have I not replied to?"
- Copilot writes emails for you with a few words.
- React to emails positively or negatively.
- Receive notifications when emails are read.
- automatically prioritises emails.
Who is Canary Mail Best For?
You can use Canary Mail for team and personal use. So if you're looking for an app to AI your personal emails, or create a smoother experience for your team, it's worth taking a look at. Canary Mail wants to be the front page for your emails & AI technology.
Canary Mail isn't that expensive, it can be free to use, and then up to £100 per year for teams. It has an easy to navigate interface making it easy to use and get started with.