What is ClickUp?
ClickUp is a project management software for small and large teams. One of the most customisable and flexible it allows all teams to better mould their perfect workspace.
What is ClickUp and who's it for?
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity tool, specially created for teams to collaborate, manage their time and work effectively. Think of ClickUp as a structured place for projects, but with more customisation around making more finetuned workflows and processes .
With ClickUp you can successfully manage your team, projects, tasks and more.
It uses a hierarchy system to create a workflow that works best for you and your team. For beginners, the ClickUp hierarchy system is an new concept, but within the hierarchy, you have spaces, folders and lists. Here you can assign tasks, talk in real-time through the comment section and even share your work with people outside of ClickUp.
These are some key features of ClickUp
- ClickUp has lots of features to assist with real-time collaboration with your team. Use the whiteboard, comments, chat and more.
- Choose from a range of ClickApps (like add-ons) to help edit or change the way you manage your tasks.
- ClickUp has an almost endless choice of views to see your workspace, choose from the likes of Calendar, Board, Box and more!
- Automate regular tasks to help save time and boost team productivity.
- See an overview of your project using the dashboard. Here you can keep track of tasks, set goals and see how your team is working.
- Use the time tracking tools to set an estimated time, and help your team better manage their time.
ClickUp is a great application for smaller teams, especially since you can use the free version of the application with a team of 5 people. ClickUp can scale to hundreds of team members, but also works well for small sets of people.
This app is best suited for teams working on projects needing to collaborate in real-time, this can be sales teams, marketing teams HR and more. ClickUp is easy enough to understand, however, experience using multiple features, and views and working with a team is ideal. This is one that you need to fully seek out all the features before joining.