Reviewed by Francesco D'Alessio
Best Features, Pricing, Alternatives & More
xTiles is an interesting Notion-like application that allows you to handle tasks, projects all inside an all-in-one productivity system.
What is xTiles?
xTiles is a project management app designed to help teams collaborate and manage tasks effectively.
What does xTiles do?
It provides users with a range of tools to create, assign, and track tasks and projects, including customisable Kanban boards, calendars, and progress tracking. The app allows team members to assign tasks to each other, set deadlines, and priorities, and leave comments to facilitate communication and collaboration.
xTiles also provides insights into project progress and team performance, allowing team members to monitor progress and adjust priorities as needed.
Key Features of xTiles
These are the key features of xTiles
- Create and manage projects, tasks, and subtasks
- Assign tasks to team members and set deadlines
- Customisable Kanban board to visualise workflows
- Calendar view to manage deadlines and appointments
- Progress tracking to monitor project progress
- Dashboard for team performance insights
- Attach files to tasks and leave comments for better communication
- Notifications and reminders to stay on top of deadlines
- Integration with other productivity tools like Slack, Trello, and Google Drive
- Gallery of pre-made mosaic designs for purchase
Verdict: Is xTiles Worth It?
xTiles is a great app for those who want an easy-to-use streamlined place to manage their tasks and collaborate efficiently with others. If you are looking for a space to manage anything from planning a holiday, to larger team tasks, xTiles could be a good choice.