What is Microsoft To-Do?
Microsoft To-Do is a task management tool created by Microsoft. It allows users to access their tasks from any device, and to sync them with Outlook and other Office 365 services.
It also offers features like tags and reminders, intuitive design, and collaboration. With Microsoft To-Do, users can stay organized and on track.
This is a re-skinned Wunderlist, owned by the giants Microsoft.
Key Features of Microsoft To-Do
Here's all the features if Microsoft To-Do that are notable:
- Syncs across multiple devices: Microsoft To-Do allows you to access your tasks from any device.
- Integrated with Office 365: You can sync your tasks with Outlook and other Office 365 services, allowing you to access all of your tasks in one place.
- Tags and reminders: Microsoft To-Do offers the ability to use tags and reminders to help you stay organized and on track.
- Intuitive design: The interface is easy to use and understand, allowing users to quickly add and access tasks.
- Collaboration: Microsoft To-Do allows you to collaborate with other users and easily share tasks with others.
Great tips here from a Microsoft employee about how to use Microsoft To-Do:
Best Suited for?
This is a lightweight task management app, reserved for those with a small-medium sized expectation of their tasks list - brings an all-round well created task management app.
Microsoft To-Do works great if you are already bought into Microsoft as an ecosystem.
With themes, settings, sharing optionality and more Microsoft To-Do presents something that you can see working professionals used, but also stay-at-home dads for managing their errands and task lists.