Height is an all-in-one project management tool that helps you plan and visualise tasks in a centralised workspace to also collaborate with your team and use AI assistance.
What is Height and who’s it for?
Height is a really cool project management app for teams to work together all in one space to centralise information, tasks, chats, and to-dos and integrate existing workflow tools like Jira and GitHub. With Height, you can chat with your team, use different views to manage projects and use Copilot AI to make things run a lot smoother and faster.
Height is best for any kind of team that needs a space to work collaboratively together and a place to centralise all relevant information and conversations.
Height Pros - Range of Views
Here are some of Height's best features for project management.
- Tons of views - With Height, you can create a workspace that works for you, and choose different views such as Kanban or Gantt to manage all projects, tasks and progress.
- Centralised workspace - Use Height as a centralised space for all information, chats, to-do lists and much more. You can also integrate other tools to create an optimised workflow.
- Collaboration - Collaborate with your team through chat, assign tasks, read statuses inline replies and share to invite clients and outside teams to the space.
- Task management - Also manage smaller tasks and subtasks with your team, you can do this with lists, assign team members and tick off tasks like to-dos.
We think Height is a really cool and visually appealing project management tool. It's especially great for having chats and managing projects in one place. AI is also great for speeding things along and keeping you up to date with changes and progress.
Here are some other project management app alternatives to Height.
- Taskade - Taskade is a really detailed project management tool with AI and the ability to create a PKM system.