Reviewed by Francesco D'Alessio
Agenda Notes Review
Agenda is one of the best designed Apple note taking apps winning awards for their approach. It packs in a calendar and notes in one hub for better note/calendar links.
What is Agenda Notes?
Agenda Notes is a note-taking app that focuses on organizing your notes by date.
It allows you to create notes for specific days, weeks, or months, and then view them in a calendar-like format. This makes it easy to see what you've written and when, and to plan your note-taking around important events.
Also recognised as a NotePlan 3 alternative, Agenda Notes provides a user-friendly notes app with a calendar integration experience, perfect for anyone to get started with.
Agenda Notes Features
These are some key features of Agenda Notes, a notes app with calendar abilities:
- Create detailed task lists with due dates, assignees, and more
- Easily manage multiple projects and tasks in one place
- View tasks in calendar view without having to switch between apps
- Set reminders and notifications so you never miss an important deadline
- Automatically sync your calendars with other tools to stay up-to-date
- Share tasks and reminders with your team members
- Quickly find relevant information with powerful search capabilities
- Keep all your data secure with powerful encryption and data protection protocols
- NotePlan 3 alternative with calendar and notes in one app.
Is Agenda App Free?
Yes, you can access a lot of the Agenda Notes features without paying, there is a premium subscription giving you access to more pro-note-taking abilities.
Who is Agenda Notes Best Suited For?
Agenda Notes is perfect for anyone who needs to organize their tasks, events, projects, and more inside a note-taking application.
It's particularly useful for users who value organization and productivity, and who need a note-taking app that integrates with their calendar and other productivity tools.
If you're exploring calendar and notes apps, NotePlan 3 and Agenda Notes are good options, but Agenda Notes presents the most focused notes app with calendar functions, so this is a unique, specialized app that iOS and macOS users love.
Best Agenda Notes Alternatives
- NotePlan 3 - covers tasks, notes and calendar
- Tana - a more advanced PKM focused note-taking app
- Twos - a super lightweight notes app with tasks and calendar too
- Amplenote - a GTD optimised notes app with calendar too
- Evernote - like NotePlan 3 but with more long-term credibility
- Reflect Notes - a more PKM with a beautiful design