What is Zenkit To-Do?
Zenkit To-Do is a task management application, that gives you a place to organise, manage and assign tasks.
Zenkit To-Do has lots of interesting features making this application easy to use. It's also within the Zenkit product suite, this is a great addition if you already use other applications within the suite.
You can organise tasks, meetings, lists, notes, events and more, and even assign and share tasks with others. Leave comments on tasks, annotate comments and view your to-dos within Smart Lists.
Key Features of Zenkit To-Do
These are some key features of Zenkit To-Do
- Write all notes, ideas, thoughts and tasks here, before they are managed.
- Choose from a curated list to see your ‘Today’, ‘This Week’ ‘Assigned to Me’ and more.
- Share tasks with others, add comments to tasks and use @ mentions.
- Of course, add due dates, and reminders and set recurring tasks.
- Create subtasks under main tasks, and create checklists as you go.
- Use the search bar to look for any task within your application.
- Write or draw on any files or comments when sharing with others.
Smart Lists in Zenkit To-Do
Smart Lists help you know what needs to get done.
It will create lists for you depending on what's assigned to you, your starred tasks, tasks due for today and tasks due this week.
This is a great way to stay on top of your tasks and be prepared for what's planned.
It also gives you an idea of how many tasks you need to do this week, and how to spread your time out evenly.
Who's Zenkit To-Do Best Suited For?
Zenkit To-Do will be useful for anyone wanting to further organise their tasks, thoughts and ideas into one place that has it all.
This application is easy to use, great for beginners, and great for sharing tasks with others.
If you have lots of different tasks, this app is great for creating lists, managing your time and setting recurring tasks to save you time.