Best Features, Pricing, Alternatives & Verdict
Wakeout helps to better keep you limber in the office or working from home with fun and approachable workouts that mean you can workout from anywhere between 2 -15 minutes.
What is Wakeout App?
Wakeout is an exercise app to help improve sedentary office workers.
Popular for those who spend a lot of time sitting down, especially those working at an office or often sitting at a desk where movement is very minimal.
It's a simple application that will send you reminders to make sure you're moving more often, it helps boost motivation and improve work quality by avoiding procrastination. You can choose from a huge range of exercises ranging from sit-down desk exercises to entire full-body movements for a chosen amount of time, from 30 seconds beyond.
Best Features of Wakeout
Here are the key features of Wakeout, the desk exercises and motivational movement app.
- Uses smart AI to learn your routines and habits to suggest appropriate workouts for you to practice at home.
- The anti-sedentary timer is for more than reminding you to move, it helps create new routines and boost motivation.
- Different levels of ability to make sure exercises work for you, within a range of time frames, sat down or stood up.
- Helps relieve pain after sitting down for long periods of time, this also improves blood flow and emotional well-being.
- Easy to use and follow iOS application for anyone of any age, even includes workouts to do with your children.
Wakeout App Pricing
Here's how much Wakeout app costs:
How much does Wakeout app cost?
Wakeout costs $59.99 per year with a 7-day free trial.
Wakeout is a great for people who work at home a lot and don't get micro body movements and exercises into their day to help healthy and flexible day.
Wakeout is best for personal use as you will be the only person receiving reminders to move via the app. If you're someone who works from home or is often sat down, an app like Wakeout will improve overall mental and physical wellbeing.
Wakeout also have grown popular with team licenses helping people to do more.