UpNote is a really easy to use note taking application focused on simplicity - a good balance between Google Keep and Evernote. Great for managing lightweight notes.
What is UpNote?
UpNote is a note-taking tool with collaboration features. Users can take notes and share them with others, allowing for easy collaboration on projects and ideas.
It also has a huge range of note-taking abilities within the complete note editor, you can create lists, add attachments and choose from multiple rich text options. UpNote is also available offline and automatically syncs to connected devices.
It really is a great all-around note-taking app so many people love to use.
- Choose from multiple rich text options, markdown support, use images, links, quotes and more.
- Upnote syncs automatically with all your devices, you can even access it offline!
- Choose from a range of themes, and use dark mode.
- Save any web page from your browser to Upnote.
- Remove all distractions to allow yourself to focus on your writing.
Our verdict on UpNote
UpNote is a great app for anyone wanting to take their notes a step further. The application has a simple interface so it is easy enough to learn and use, users enjoy being about to link to their notes, share links and save web clippings.
UpNote is mostly great for personal note-taking, however, you can share web links of your notes with others, this could be helpful when working on a project or even planning a holiday.