Unlock the power of Twos for your notes and tasks. See whether it could be your next quick note, idea capture and task list replacement?
What is Twos and who's it for?
Twos is a note taking app that helps you stay organized and productive.
Twos enable you to capture and store notes with ease, also tasks and calendar items too. Think of Twos as a hub for all your notes, tasks and calendar — in more lightweight packaging. Comparable apps are the likes of Google Keep and Zoho Notebook, although this is more like a condensed, more accessible edition of Noteplan 3.
Key features of Twos app
- Twos app allows you to store and manage tasks in a single place
- You can set recurring tasks and reminders so you don't forget important tasks
- You can track your progress on tasks and get notified when they're due
- You can collaborate with team members in real time and assign tasks to each other
- You can share tasks and resources within the app, so everyone has access to the same information
- The app is free to use, so you don't have to worry about spending money on it
Twos app is great for anyone who wants to keep track of their tasks, to-dos and notes in a simple workspace. You can access the app on the web making it easier to view at any time.
For some, Twos might appear overwhelming as it presents a lot of features hosted in one experience. It does take some learning curve to learn, but many of the community rave about this application as a replacement to tools like Evernote - with less multimedia focus.