Spark Mail Review
Developed by Readdle, this email client is a powerful way to handle your email inbox and great for team collaboration too with newer features for collaborating on email together.
What is Spark Mail and who's it for?
Spark Mail claims to help you refine your workflow using tools to cut out the noise, collaborate with your team, and organise your inbox.
With Spark Mail, you can build new email habits to make your emailing experience stress free, fun and easy. You have full control over what goes on! There are many useful features within this email application, all of which you are sure to use.
Mark emails as done, set aside important emails, assign tasks and chat with your team. Spark Mail also focuses on your security and privacy, using Google Cloud for data encryption.
Spark Mail Features
These are some of the key features and values of Spark Mail
- Smart Inbox - Automatically mark emails as important, or not.
- Gatekeeper - Choose to block an incoming email.
- Group by Sender - Create bundles from important or preferred senders, everything is in one place and easily accessible.
- Pin - Pin important emails in any location, for example at the top of your ‘work’ folder.
- Done Marker - Mark emails as done, like a task.
- Command Center - This shows you actions to use and keyboard shortcuts.
- Collaborate - Share inboxes, and templates, assign tasks and more.
Spark Mail Verdict
Spark Mail is good for personal use, however, its collaboration and communication features make this a great app for teams.
Being able to share draft emails, chat in private threads and share email templates saves a lot of time, cuts out the need for meetings and will increase team productivity. It’s an easy application to get started with, so beginners would love Spark Mail. The interface is clean and enjoyable too!