What is Nirvana?
Nirvana is a to-do list/Get Things Done application. It has many features to help adapt to your own needs, way of working and energy levels.
You can use different tags and filters to focus on what you need to get done that day. Nirvana really helps you focus on short and long-term goals!
Nirvana has all the tools and abilities you would hope for within a to-do list application and it's free! Although, if you upgrade to the Pro version you receive even more…
Key Features of Nirvana
These are some key features of Nirvana.
- Your next actions are brought into focus to remind you of what needs to get done, and so you stay on track.
- Write down anything you want within a trusted space for thoughts, ideas, notes and more.
- Optimise your time by setting recurring tasks and reminders.
- Filter out anything that isn't in your current area of focus to eliminate distractions with Pro.
- Create as many projects as you wish with the Pro version.
Nirvana takes security and privacy seriously and uses industry-standard security measures to protect user data. The app uses SSL encryption to secure data in transit and also offers two-factor authentication for added security.
Best Suited For?
The app's focus on the GTD methodology and its customizable workflow make it particularly well-suited for users who are looking for a systematic way to organize their tasks and projects.
The app's collaboration features also make it a good choice for teams who need to work together on tasks and projects.