What is Honeybook?
Honeybook is an all-in-one freelance productivity and business management tool for managing expenses, documents, and clients inside a visually pleasing workspace.
You can also create a unique and interactive portfolio using different designs, this is good for freelancers to share their work and ideas with potential clients in a professional space.
Overall, Honeybook is another business management tool that has everything you need especially if you are a freelancer managing your own taxes, money, documents and clients.
Key Features of Honeybook
Here are some key features of Honeybook, the freelance productivity-boosting application.
- Read and sign documents for online use.
- Use automation for follow-ups and tasks.
- Create customisable and interactive portfolios to share with clients.
- Integrate with other productivity tools.
- Use the Honeybook mobile app to receive notifications.
- Manage expenses and cash flow in one place.
Who is Honeybook Best Suited For?
Honeybook is best suited for individuals who need a better workspace for managing all their freelance productivity needs. You can also work with your business and team here too. In terms of pricing, Honeybook is cheaper than apps like Bonsai, and you can do a free trial. Honeybook also uses templates which make it a little easier to get started.