GoodNotes wants to manage your notes visually with handwriting notes and a popular amongst Apple users with Apple Pencils and iPads.
What is GoodNotes?
GoodNotes is a digital note-taking app that allows you to handwrite or type notes on a virtual paper using Apple Pencil on iPad, or other iOS devices. It offers an intuitive and distraction-free environment to take organised notes for work, study or personal use.
GoodNotes is a little like Apple Freeform, however, it offers natural handwriting and organising, whereas Apple Freeform provides a freeform canvas for open-ended notes.
These are some features of GoodNotes:
- Support for different note-taking styles (handwriting, typing, drawing, annotating PDFs)
- Ability to organize notes into notebooks and folders
- Customizable paper types, cover designs, and pen colours
- Handwriting recognition and text search for easy note retrieval
- Option to import and export notes
- Wide range of annotation tools, including highlighters, shapes, and images
- Ability to sync across devices using iCloud
- Customizable templates for different note-taking needs (e.g. lined, grid, blank)
- Integration with Apple Pencil and other stylus pens
- Password protection and data backup options for security
- User-friendly interface and intuitive features for seamless note-taking
Best Suited For?
GoodNotes is amazing for personal use.
Students love using this application to help with their studies, exams, lectures and everything they need. You have the ability to create any kind of document using whatever visual methods of note-taking you enjoy.
Creatives enjoy the visual and experimental abilities for taking notes too.