What is Ellie Planner?
Ellie Planner is a simple and beautiful daily planner that uses time boxes, Kanban and brain dumps to help organise and plan your time.
The app was created by Chris Raroque, all by himself! To create an application he feels works like a second brain. The app is named Ellie after his pet hamster, and he says it's changed his life.
So, if you're looking for a simple and easy way to plan your day on your iOS application, Ellie Planner may be the one for you.
Key Features of Ellie Planner
These are some key features of Ellie Planner:
- Ellie uses time boxes so you can drag and drop tasks into the side panel to plan your day.
- Connect with your existing Google and Apple calendar to view calendar events alongside tasks.
- Use the brain dump section to get all your thoughts and ideas or things to remember written down!
- Use these to organise and manage tasks.
- Create subtasks to help complete a bigger task.
- Set recurring tasks to save time, and never miss something important!
The Brain Dump feature allows users to enter information in a free-form format, without the need to create a task or project first.
Users can simply type in their ideas or notes and save them in the Brain Dump section. Once the ideas are captured, users can organise them into relevant projects or tasks at a later time.
This feature is especially useful for individuals who tend to have many ideas and thoughts throughout the day and need a place to keep them all in one centralized location.
The Brain Dump feature also enables users to declutter their minds, which can reduce stress and anxiety by providing a clear and organized space to manage their thoughts.
Best Suited For
Ellie Planner is best suited for anyone looking for a simple and easy way to plan their time. The brain dump feature is great for writing down anything you can't forget, and dragging specific tasks into time boxes really helps visualise and plan your day