What is Ellie Planner?
Ellie Planner is a simple and beautiful daily planner that uses time boxes, kanban upcoming view and brain dumps to help organise and plan your time.
Ellie Planner Features
These are some key features of Ellie Planner:
- Ellie Planners uses time boxing so you can drag and drop tasks into the side panel
- Connect with your existing Google & Apple calendar to view calendar events with tasks
- Use the brain dump section to get all your thoughts and ideas in one place
- Use these to organise and manage tasks.
- Create subtasks to help complete a bigger task.
- Set recurring tasks to save time, and never miss something important
Ellie Planner Pricing
There's a pretty clean pricing and a lot of the features in Ellie Planner are locked like the ability to time-block, add labels and more. This isn't bad pricing compared to Sunsama if you're looking for something similar with a few less features.
Ellie Planner Verdict
The app was created by Chris Raroque, all by himself! To create an application he feels works like a second brain. The app is named Ellie after his pet hamster, and he says it's changed his life. So, if you're looking for a simple and easy way to plan your day on your iOS application, Ellie Planner may be the one for you.
Ellie Planner is best suited for anyone looking for a simple and easy way to plan their time. The brain dump feature is great for writing down anything you can't forget, and dragging specific tasks into time boxes really helps visualise and plan your day
This is good for an alternative to Sunsama if you don't want to break the bank.