Balance App Review
Best Features, Pricing, Alternatives & Opinion
Balance is a work life balance app that wants you to clock in and clock out of work. Here's our review on it and whether it is right for you.
What is Balance App?
Balance app is a time tracking app available for macOS that helps users manage their time more effectively and focus on work life balance. Balance offers a range of features designed to help users stay focused and productive, including customisable time tracking, goal setting, and task tracking.
With Balance, users can set timers for specific tasks or activities, allowing them to work in focused blocks of time without distractions. The app also offers the ability to set goals and track progress towards them, as well as the ability to track and analyse time spent on different tasks and activities. Think of Balance as the old check in and check out of work punchers, this helps to humanize the process of time tracking and ideal for work life balance.
Best Features of Balance
These are the key features of Balance for work life balance:
- Customisable timers for specific tasks or activities
- Ability to set goals and track progress towards them
- Task tracking and analysis to help users stay on top of their work
- Customisation options for timers and goals
- Ability to track and analyse time spent on different tasks and activities
- Ability to pause and resume timers as needed
- Option to set notifications and reminders for tasks and goals
- User-friendly interface designed for ease of use
Final Thoughts on Balance
Balance is a good choice for anyone struggling to maintain a healthy work life balance.
It's also a time tracking app for managing and tracking all time based activities for work in one place. This helps to enhance the focus on task and is a hit for work life balance. You can overtime create a better habit of focus, and clocking out at the end of your working day. Alternative include timers like Toggl, and popular pomodoro timers.
Best Balance App Alternatives
There are many timer applications but we've picked Session as the best alternative.