What is Asana?
Asana is a powerful and intuitive project management platform designed to help teams of all sizes stay organized and on track. With its user-friendly interface and robust set of features, Asana makes it easy to manage projects, collaborate with team members, and track progress towards goals.
One of the standout features of Asana is its ability to create and manage projects. The range of views and all-round practicality of Asana makes it easy for almost anyone, we typically recommend this alongside say Trello - as a superb all-round project manager that almost everyone gets on with.
This makes it easy to keep track of who is responsible for what, and ensures that everyone stays on the same page.
Key Features of Asana
Here's some of the features of Asana, the project management tool:
- Task creation and assignment
- Due dates and reminders
- Subtasks and dependencies
- Multiple project views (list, board, calendar)
- Project templates and custom fields
- Team collaboration features (comments, conversations, @mentions)
- File and attachment sharing
- Project progress tracking (status updates, milestones, progress reports)
- Search and filtering capabilities
- Mobile app for on-the-go access
- Integration with other tools (Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
Best Suited for?
Asana is a great all-round tool.
We typically recommend it, like Trello, for all general situations when teams are looking for a solid project management experience but want something fairly easy to get going, with a friendly nature and plenty of integrations.
Asana is one of the OG productivity tools too, so it has a good record of success with teams.