Apple's free to-do list application that comes with all iOS updates.
What is Apple Reminders?
Apple Reminders is a to-do and task management app that's built into iOS devices. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface and the ability to share lists with other iOS users.
With Apple Reminders you can create task lists, tasks, subtasks and set reminders, hence the name. You can also add widgets to your home screen on your device for further organisation and management of things you need to get done.
Overall, Apple Reminders is a simple iOS to-do application for users to create lists of things they need to do and not forget, all inside a clean and easy app built into iOS.
Apple Reminders Features
Here are some key features of Apple Reminders, the iOS to-do list application:
- Set reminders for tasks and to-dos so you don't forget a thing.
- Create lists to plan your day, and use widgets to visualise the list.
- Share lists with other iOS users to plan events with friends and family.
- Add location-based reminders for when you reach the desired location.
- Manage lists from multiple accounts and create subtasks.
Who is Apple Reminders Best Suited For?
Apple Reminders is best for personal use, however, you can send your lists to friends, family, your partner or whoever else needs the information for events or planning. Reminders is an easy-to-use and manage app, you can use colours to organise and tick tasks off when they are done. In terms of pricing, its free for all iOS users.