Reviewed by Francesco D'Alessio
Best Features, Pricing, Alternatives & Opinion
Timestripe is a goal planning application designed to help you plan not just next week but the next couple of years, even decade. A unique approach to task & goal management.
What is Timestripe?
Timestripe is a goal-orientated planner and calendar application. You can plan your entire life here, it does in fact feel quite strange to see your plans for 50 years… The main focus of this application is planning your future, boosting daily productivity and helping you achieve your goals with step-by-step guides.
The whole application is really nice and simple, the design is easy to follow and anyone can get started with this app. You can also add tasks, see your dashboard for the day and use tags to further organise your life.
- Horizons - Timestripe calls their main feed for creating goals ‘horizons’ this is a place to plan your days, weeks, months, years and even life.
- Daily Plans - Connect your calendar with your goals to format a daily plan.
- Climbs - Climbs are great for motivating you to create a new habit, start something new, or stay on track with a goal. For example, you can set a Climb to read a book in 30days.
- Guides - Use educational guides to learn something new and help to achieve your goals.
- To-Do Lists - Create and share to-do lists with others from inside the application.
- Too Intense - Some people might not like Timestripe as it focuses so much on the future. For those who better like to plan their week ahead and not too far in advance, then Timestripe might not be for you.
- Learning - This can take some time to learn and adapt to, for some people this might be too much of a change to a common to-do list application.
Let's look into the pricing of Timestripe.
How much does Timestripe cost?
Timestripe has a simple pricing system. Timestripe Pro which unlocks all features is priced at $5 per month, billed annually. This will cost you $60 per annum.
Timestripe Promo Code
Save money on Timestripe? Use TOOLFINDER at checkout to get 30% off.
Timestripe is a very interesting application for time management. It is what we call a goal planning app that doesn't think like regular apps like Todoist and TickTick, but focuses on the world of goals which for some people changes their approach to task management, it becomes more about "how do I get to my goals?" and for others this is too intense.
We'd recommend Timestripe to those who want to change their thinking from tasks to goals and want something more holisitic in managing those.
Best Timestripe Alternatives
Hunting for Timestripe alternatives?
- Todoist is a good one for managing your tasks in boards
- Akiflow is a popular daily planner app that focuses on calendar & tasks
- Sunsama helps you to be more mindful and plan ahead with a healthy approach
You can explore the Timestripe Made Simple course for the basics & advanced of Timestripe. Perfect for optimising this goal planning to-do list app.