Super allows you to create websites inside Notion, it's a no-code tool, has SEO optimisation built-in and you can keep all your content inside Notion whilst Super uploads and builds the website.
What is Super and who’s it for?
Super allows users to share their content from inside Notion as a website. All you have to do is create the content inside any Notion page, share the link through Super and it will do the rest. It requires no code and has built-in SEO optimisation tools to create a great website that ranks.
This tool is excellent for anyone who loves to use Notion and wants to share their content in a better way. Super allows you to create a proper website with all your Notion pages and content that's searchable on the web.
Super Pros - No Code
Here are some of the best features of Super for creating websites with Notion.
- No code needed - You dont need to know or understand any coding to create a website with Super, it does all the work for you. All you have to do is create the content.
- Theme designer - Make sure your website has a professional feel and fits in with your brand by choosing themes, editing text and controlling how your website looks when it's published.
- SEO optimised - Super has tons of SEO tools for making sure your website ranks in Google such as domains, sitemaps, meta tags, URLs and a quick responsive design.
- Analytics - Receive insights and analytics so you can track the progress of your website and make any changes if you need to.
Super Cons - Speed
Here are a couple of cons for using Super.so
- Can be slow - Although Super is a fast way to create a Notion website, the service can sometimes be slow with updating the website especially if you have made a lot of changes to SEO.
We think Super is a great way to turn Notion into a website so you can just keep editing all content in one place, it's a really good way to start and create a website to share information.