Quire is a task and project management tool perfect for teams to navigate around a seamless interface to work on tasks and grow their business.
What is Quire and who’s it for?
Quire provides a seamless way to work on tasks with your team and inside the calendar. You can create task lists with sublists and use the Kanban board to visualise and organise tasks and team assignments.
You can also have a bird's eye view of the entire process when you use the Gantt Chart timeline view to map out project milestones and completion times. Quire also helps you translate data into actions for the entire team, you just input the data like you would in a spreadsheet and actions will form.
Overall, Quire is another task management tool with easy ways to manage multiple task lists and team members all in one space.
Quire Pros - Sleek Interface for Organisation
Here are some of the best features for Quire task management.
- Kanban Boards - Teams love to use Kanban boards to create a visual plan and to see the process for projects and tasks, you can drag and drop tasks to different sections to mark for review, completion and more.
- Assign tasks - Quire is great for small teams to assign tasks and manage who is doing what and where. You can collaborate with your team inside Quire to manage all tasks and projects.
- Capture - Quire allows you to capture ideas, tasks, notes and more with images, Siri and text. This is great for quickly adding in tasks via your mobile whilst on the go, you can then later organise them.
- Sync - Sync Quire with your other devices to manage tasks, and teams and communicate whilst on the go. This is great for busy and hybrid teams.
Quire Cons - No Reminders
Here are a couple of cons for using Quire for task management.
- Reminders - There aren't any reminders for tasks so they can become quite cluttered since they're easily forgotten.
- Calendar - Quire syncs with your calendar but there is no calendar inside the app, this might be off-putting for those wanting the entire experience in one place.
We think Quire is a good tool for managing tasks and assigning tasks within small teams, however, it can quickly become cluttered and you do need to stay on top of managing and manually organising.
Here are a couple of alternatives to using Quire for task management.