Oak Meditation Review
Oak Meditation is a really easy meditation and sleep application to help users create a mindful habit of practising meditation and sleep better at night.
What is Oak Meditation and who’s it for?
Oak Meditation is a simple meditation and sleep app for helps users create a habit of practising meditation through guided or unguided sessions. You can also use timers, follow a course and listen to soundscapes through the app.
Oak Meditation is accessible to anyone, it's free to use and the app is easy to navigate, so if you are someone who wants to learn meditation but does not want to pay a hefty price, Oak could be a good place to start.
Oak Meditation Pros - Super Simple
What are the pros of Oak Meditation?
- Simple - Oak is a really simple app, you can navigate around the app quickly to find a guided meditation or sleep sound you want to use. The sessions are easy to follow and the courses are helpful.
- Guided sessions - Guided sessions are always helpful for those who are just starting their mindfulness and meditation journey, guided sessions help you focus on your breath and your thoughts.
- Sleep sounds - Sleep sounds are really great for helping you relax before bed and drift off to sleep.
Oak Meditation Cons - Very Basic
Oak Meditation is a really good application for beginners to use, but what are the cons?
- Basic - There are other applications for meditation that offer a more in-depth tool. Oak has few guided sessions, sounds and courses, but nonetheless, great for starting out.
- Voiceovers - The voice you are listening to needs to feel nice and calm, some of the voiceovers on this app might seem quite robotic.
Oak Meditation Verdict
We think Oak Meditation is a good tool if you want to start your meditation journey without spending a lot of money. It has a good range of meditations to get you started, the soundscapes are also really nice and peaceful.
Oak Meditation Alternatives
There are tons of other meditation apps you could try but here are a couple of alternatives.