Best Features, Pricing, Alternatives & Verdict
Go beyond with your ideas and bring them into one base for better ideation.
What is Napkin?
Napkin is a visual note-taking app and thinking tool designed to give you a space to freely jot down thoughts and ideas as and when they pop up.
Napkin has a straightforward, user-friendly interface, there are no huge learning curves, and all you need to do is type and organise notes later on, or don't organise them at all!
Use the Magical Associations feature to bring up past ideas and notes to further spark inspiration, or remind you of an idea you had in the past. When you type a note, older notes automatically appear on the screen. This really is a fun visual note-taking app because it uses nice little animations too. To organise notes, use tags or assemble linked notes together for easier access.
Best Features in Napkin
These are the key features of Napkin worth exploring:
- Jot down notes as they come to mind.
- Take time at the end of the day to organise or explore the ideas you had.
- User-friendly interface.
- Simple concept for note-taking.
- Magical Association brings up relevant notes to spark ideas.
- Organise using tags or assemble into groups.
- Save web clippings straight to the app.
- A special mix of past notes is created each day.
- Ideas are connected together.
Is Napkin Right For Me?
Napkin is a really good application for anyone looking for a quick and easy way to jot down their instant thoughts and ideas, in a place where they are seamlessly connected to spark inspiration at any given moment. Napkin is also a wonderful visual note-taking app.
Overall, Napkin is a space for jotting down thoughts and ideas, organising them, and coming back to them later. Store everything and anything on the go using the mobile app and web clipper extension.