LiquidPlanner is a project management tool that changes along with the flow of your project. This helps recognise any issues, adapt to changes seamlessly and keep projects moving smoothly thanks to its dynamic workflow.
What is LiquidPlanner and who’s it for?
LiquidPlanner is a dynamic project management tool that does some of the work for you. LiquidPlanner will adapt and change according to the project to make sure things are running smoothly, you can also see predictions ahead of time to help with scheduling and avoiding issues.
Overall, LiquidPlanner makes sure your project is well-balanced, well scheduled and on track with the right priorities. LiquidPlanner is best suited for fast-moving teams thanks to its ability to change and adapt dynamically to ensure the project continues to run smoothly.
LiquidPlanner Pros: Dynamic Project Management
Let's take a look at some of the best features of LiquidPlanner.
- Predictive Scheduling - This tool runs multiple simulations across your projects to help manage and make sure the project is running on time and to predict any issues.
- Balance capacity - Make sure your team aren't burnt out and your resources are being well used across the board for your projects.
- Visuals - See everything in one place to manage your projects with boards, lists and more to create an easy visual experience.
- Risk control - Overall, most features inside LiquidPlanner all work together to ensure projects run with no issues and risks are managed before they affect the project.
Here are a couple of cons for using LiquidPlanner for managing projects.
- Finances - Limited finance and cost-tracking abilities mean you cannot fully track or manage your budgets.
- Learning Curve - LiquidPlanner does have a steeper learning curve than some other project management tools.
We think LiquidPlanner is a great tool for managing a project especially if you want to keep track of how things are moving and adapt before issues occur. That being said, this tool has less collaborative and finance-managing features.
Here are a couple of other project management tools you might like.