HEY Email Review
HEY email wants to fix the way you handle email by changing your approach with a handful of new concepts to develop better and healthier approaches to email management.
What is HEY Email?
HEY is a fun way to consume your emails. No more boring email chores, or email dread.
With HEY there's more joy and excitement to be had with this thing called emailing. There are so many features to HEY, it's like a whole new world. Lots of people use this application and love it. It has changed the game of emailing. You can see newsletters within your own feed for you to scroll through leisurely.
All attachments can be found within the library so you can see everything at a glance. You are in control of everything that goes on in here, even changing the subject lines of email threads!
Key Features of Hey Email
These are some key features of Hey Email:
- The Screener - Screen all emails from the get-go. This keeps unwanted emails and senders out from the start.
- Rename Subject Lines - Are you in an email thread with no descriptive subject line? Add your own!
- Imbox - Not a spelling mistake! It means all IMportant emails will be in one place, and anything else is somewhere else. You can also customise your Imbox!
- Paper Trail - All transactional emails are grouped together.
- Reply Later - Choose to reply later to an email and find it within the Focus and Reply section.
- Attachment Library - All images, documents, and any attachments can be found here!
- Spy Trackers - Some organisations track when an email has been read, spy trackers keep your emails safe and secure.
- Collections - Collect all relevant threads, attachments and more within a collection.
Who is Hey Email Best Suited for?
HEY is great for personal use, it makes email so much more fun! If you are someone who receives a lot of emails and attachments, HEY is a great place to begin.
It does take a little while to get used to all of its available features, so someone who may know their way around an in-depth application will find the transition easier. However, anyone can learn to use this application over time.
This is a unique productivity focused option for email management.