What is Google Keep?
Google Keep is a popular note-taking application developed by Google.
It lets users quickly create notes, lists, reminders, and to-do items on their mobile devices or desktop computers. The application is designed to be simple and easy to use, with a clean and minimalist interface.
Google Keep lets users add images, voice memos, and drawings to their notes, as well as create labels and colour codes to organise their notes. Users can also set reminders for their messages by time or location. The application synchronises notes across devices and platforms, making it easy to access notes from anywhere.
Key Features of Google Keep
These are the key features of Google Keep, here's a handful of them:
- Quick note-taking with text, voice, images, and checklists
- Ability to organise notes with labels and colour-codes
- Set reminders for notes based on time and location
- Integration with other Google services such as Google Drive and Google Calendar
- Collaborate on notes with others in real-time
- Search notes by keywords or tags
- Archive or delete notes to keep the workspace clean
- Access notes from any device, as it synchronises notes across devices and platforms.
Is Google Keep Best For Me?
If you are already working within the Google Ecosystem, Google Keep can be an easy, handy way to quickly take notes and keep everything in one space.
Google Keep is a very basic note-taking application, if you're looking for more advanced features this might not be the best app for you.