What is Daybridge?
Daybridge is a new calendar application that provides a structured, open space for planning and organising a mix of your notes, tasks and events. There's no need to switch between tons of apps because you can plan from your notes here.
You can also utilise the focus feature by time-blocking specific times during the day or week to set aside focus time. This is great for studying and getting things done.
Daybridge also holds some quick features like suggestions, when you add in a new event the app will suggest a title, an icon and a category to help you quickly manage your time.
Daybridge is only available on the web, iOS and Android at the moment.
Key Features of Daybridge
Here are a few key features of Daybridge the Calendar app.
- Create and share event pages with family, friends or your team.
- Pulls in information from other calendars to help you organise in one place.
- Colour coordinate events and plans for better visuals of your week.
- Uses time blocking to plan out your day, so you know what's available.
- Add travel details and be notified via mobile.
Is Daybridge a Good Choice for Me?
Daybridge is a good choice of calendar application if you are looking for something quick and easy to use, with a simple interface.