What is Apple Notes?
Apple Notes is a digital note-taking application developed by the giants Apple.
It allows users to create, organize, and manage notes, as well as add attachments such as photos, videos, and drawings.
Apple Notes is available on all Apple devices and provides a simple and intuitive interface, cross-device compatibility, and security features to ensure user privacy. It won't give you Evernote level abilities, but a good base.
Users can also collaborate with others by sharing notes and folders.
Key Features of Apple Notes
These are the key features of Apple Notes
- Easy-to-use interface
- Create and manage notes
- Attach photos, videos, sketches, and more
- Cross-device compatibility and syncing with iCloud
- Organisation tools such as folders, tags, and search function
- Collaboration features for sharing notes and folders
- Encryption of all notes and attachments for security and privacy
- Rich text editing capabilities including formatting, checklists, and tables
- Ability to add links, maps, and other media to notes
- Ability to scan documents and add them as notes
- Use of Siri to create new notes or append to existing ones.
One of the ways to make Apple Notes better is to optimise them, here's some great advice from YouTuber Brandon Butch:
Who is Apple Notes Best Suited For?
Apple notes are best suited for anyone already using Apple devices. It's easy to learn, and even easier to take and organise notes.
Don't expect the world from it, but it will serve you as a simple, yet effective note-taking application if you're bought into the Apple ecosystem.
It's a great all-round note-taking, to-do writing application, for anyone to use.