What does Skiff do for teams?
Skiff is a privacy-protected space for emails, pages and your calendar.
You can also use the Skiff drive to save your work, with up to 10GB of storage.
You can use Skiff within your team, or for personal use, either way, whatever you create, send, share or save will be end-end encrypted, there are no trackers and it's open-source audited. If you're looking to communicate freely, ensure information is kept secure, and email your team within a safe environment, check out Skiff.
Securing Powers of Skiff for Teams
Subject to change, these features summarise Skiff best:
- Protect your email using the Skiff free private email, you can create a custom domain or use your own.
- Skiff allows you to communicate with anyone freely, without having to worry about data being leaked, or hacked.
- You can use an unlimited about of aliases and have your IP address hidden by default.
- Schedule emails, and even undo send!
- Invite your team to use Skiff emailing.
- Make sure your schedule is end-end encrypted! No one can access your calendar or see what your plans are.
- Use the integrated video conferencing feature with your team.
- Auto-sync emails with events, (also end-end encrypted!)
- Share end-end encrypted calendars with your team.
- Skiff protects all your notes, wikis and documents with end-end encryption.
- You can manage your team's workspace here, and delegate permissions.
- Write and edit in real-time with your team.
- You can choose to publish documents for everyone to see, or share them privately.
- Use 10GB of free storage or upgrade for more.
- Stores all files, photos and documents securely.
- Uses decentralised IPFS storage.
- You can also pay privately with crypto to upgrade storage.
Who is Skiff Best Suited For?
Skiff is great for personal use, and can be used within teams as the main focus.
You can invite team members into Skiff with secure domains to work together in real-time. Or maybe you just want your own information and work to be private.
An alternative to Skiff for email is Proton Mail.