Reviewed by Francesco D'Alessio
Best Features, Pricing, Opinion & More
Lucidspark wants to be your team's base for bringing together ideas for teams everywhere.
What is Lucidspark?
LucidSpark is a whiteboard collaboration tool designed for remote teams. Teams use it to brainstorm ideas, collaborate on projects and communicate with each other, real-time or a-sync which is perfect for remote teams globally based.
LucidSpark has a simple interface and workflow, allowing you to use templates to help get started with planning projects, you can also use sticky notes, lines, text and tables.
Overall, LucidSpark created a dynamic whiteboard experience for communicating, working together in real-time, and planning the execution of projects in real time.
Best Features of Lucidspark
Here are some key features of LucidSpark, the whiteboard tool from the Lucid Suite.
- Simple whiteboard space with sticky notes, text boxes, tables and more.
- Use the Notes feature to create checklists and to-dos for planning projects.
- Create Polls for teammates to vote on ideas and suggestions.
- Share the whiteboard with others in Slack by adding email addresses.
- See what others are doing in real-time by following mouse icons.
- Use templates to speed up processes and curve learning time.
Is Lucidspark any good?
LucidSpark is best used for remote teams, this is because it offers great real-time collaborative abilities. LucidSpark has been around for some time, and it's still a super simple workspace to use, there won't be too much of a learning curve.
In terms of pricing, LucidSpark is priced per user, at around $9, you can also bundle the Lucid Suite to use their other products.