Reviewed by Francesco D'Alessio
Focused Work Review
Best Features, Pricing & Alternatives
What is Focused Work App?
Focused Work is a Pomodoro-inspired timer application that helps users create focus sessions to spend more time focusing on work without distractions from devices.
You can create your own focus sessions inside this app specific for your focus needs and how long you want to focus for, set reminders to stay on track, and reflect on your focus.
Overall, Focused Work is a simple timer application for creating focus sessions, tracking focus progress and creating new healthier habits to balance work and taking breaks.
Key Features of Focused Work
Here are some key features of Focused Work, the focus timer application.
- Focus sessions can be customised easily by dragging and dropping options to create a flow that works for you.
- Set reminders to start a session at the beginning of your day, and reminders to stay on track.
- Built-in journal for reflecting on focus sessions to further improve your practice.
- Track your daily goals and progress streaks to help build new habits for focus and work.
- Use the blockers to block any distracting websites from popping up whilst you work.
- Use lock screen widgets to further motivate focus time and start sessions straight from Siri.
Who is Focused Work Best Suited For?
Focused work is best for personal use, it's an app where you can create sessions that work for you, track your progress and also journal about your own focus experience. The price of the app is in the middle, around $5 per month, worth it if you enjoy using focus apps and this one does include useful features.