Calendly is an automatic meeting scheduler for teams to send scheduling links to quickly organise meetings and events without the need for constant emailing.
What is Calendly and who’s it for?
Calendly is for sending scheduling links to team members to quickly organise meetings without the need for back-and-forth emailing. You can set up your availability for when you can arrange meetings, which dates and what times, and then send this to your team or someone you want to have a meeting with. They can then choose a date and time that suits them and it can be automatically booked inside your calendar.
Calendly is for any kind of team that holds online or in-person meetings. Although this tool is a great idea for remote teams who need to work around everyone's different time frames.
Calendly Pros - No More Emails
Here are some best features of Calendly for automatic meeting scheduling.
- Scheduling links - Send customised scheduling links to your team to allow for faster meeting or event creation. This makes it easy for people to book meetings with you without any hassle.
- Integrations - Add in your other tools such as CRM, billing and more to create a workflow that makes sense for the meetings you have with certain teams.
- Calendar integrations - Add multiple calendars and team calendars to help with scheduling meetings and events with reminders.
- Analytics - Recieve data and analytics based on your meetings to discover the best times to meet and which team members have the most meetings.
We think Calendly is a really handy tool for teams that hold a lot of meetings both remotely and in person. You can set up meetings with workflows and app integrations, and automatically add meetings to calendars. It's a clever and fast way to schedule with your team without having to send tons of emails.
These calendar apps also assist with scheduling meetings with teams.
- Cron Calendar - Cron is a new calendar tool acquired by Notion, you can see multiple calendars at a time to find the best times to meet.
- Vimcal - Vimcal has a feature called Free Time Finder to help you schedule meetings with your team.