Bubble.io is a no-code web app builder for developers to create tools, dashboards, workflows and more.
What is Bubble.io and who’s it for?
Bubble.io is a powerful no-code web app builder to create digital products without knowing how to use code or overcome a steep learning curve to create online. With Bubble.io you can use various design and style options to create anything from social media apps to marketplaces.
It's a completely functional and flexible tool to build whatever you want online, for example, you can create multi-user apps, websites and much more by adding in text, data, plugins, images and workflows.
Overall, Bubble.io is for developers or businesses who want to create their own unique products, or a website from scratch that perfectly fits the business needs.
Bubble.io Pros - No-Code
Here are some of Bubble.io's best features for creating no-code digital products.
- Build from scratch - You can create an entire website based on the user experience and how they will navigate the site via the design page.
- No-code - Just drag and drop the elements onto the page to create the web app you want, you don't need to understand or know how to code.
- Hosting - You can also host and deploy your website through Bubble.io, this way you can manage data and any background issues in one place.
- Collaborate - Work alongside your team in real-time, you can have up to 40 collaborators at one time, or you can all work privately in your own time.
Here are a few common negative reviews of Bubble.io
- Customer support - Some have mentioned the customer support for Bubble.io isn't great or almost non-existent. This isn't good if you need help with using this app.
- Free trial issues - Others have also mentioned issues with starting the free trial and problems with payments or subscriptions.
We think Bubble.io is a clever tool for those wanting to develop their own web apps without the need to know how to code. It's worth giving tools like this a free trial before signing up just to make sure it's the correct development tool for you.
Here are some other no-code productivity tools you might enjoy.