Zapier has added a new upgraded feature to further enhance automation and workflows inside your space and connected apps. This helps speed up processes for you and your team, meaning you can get more done, worry less and let Zapier do more work for you.
We are going to cover what Zapier Tables are, how they are used like a Zapier spreadsheet and how your Zaps can level up with this new upgrade.
What is Zapier Tables?
Zapier Tables is a new upgraded database tool for adding automation to data-centred workflows. Tables can be used for almost any need, connected with other productivity apps and people inside your team.
Zapier Tables allow for storing data, sharing data and changes, editing information and automating processes and triggering zaps when changes occur.
Everything you need to power Zaps can be used inside Zapier Tables, all in one place, super easy. Like Zapier Spreadsheets, you can change settings to automate Zaps for who gets them, what changes need to occur and more.
Examples of when to use a Zapier Table could be for onboarding processes, automating leads and approving workflows.
How Are Teams & People Using it?
Many teams and people use Zapier to automate their workflows and consolidate data every day, Zapier Tables has just added another layer of streamlining processes, updating information across apps, and notifying others of changes or workflow disruptions.
- Automation: Zapier Tables are built for ensuring workflows are not disrupted by automating triggers and notifying of changes.
If the workflow is going to be disrupted by a change happening inside the table, those who need to know will be notified. This benefits teams by adding another seamless layer to speed up data processing, and manage disruptions when they occur.
- Consolidate and update data: Zapier connects with thousands of apps to help consolidate data in one place.
Teams can create automated workflows using Zaps inside Zapier Tables to quickly consolidate data amongst other applications used by team members, this keeps everyone in the loop, creating a seamless experience.
- Collaboration: Teams can of course collaborate with Zapier Tables by sharing data and staying connected through other apps to enhance automation and workflow further.
You can customise who has access to Zapier Tables to make sure only those who need to see or manage that data have access to it. Collaboration is a key part of working together, collaborating with Zapier spreadsheets just allows for an easier experience.
How Do Zapier Tables Work?
Here's a little run-through of how Zapier Tables work. Think of them like Zapier spreadsheets but with automated processes and consolidation.
1. Create a table: Add data from scratch or create a table using existing information from a connected app.
2. Time to add Zaps: See which Zaps are connected to the table and manage them to process certain triggers and changes. See a record of triggers updated in real-time to stay on top of work processes. Alo receives notifications if a trigger affects workflow.
3. Share Tables with the Team: Customise who has permission, who can make changes, and who can see and access the Zapier Tables.
How Do You Get Access to Zapier Tables?
You can gain access to Zapier Tables if you already have a Zapier account. If you don't have an account already, sign up for Zapier here.
It's free to sign up, subscriptions depend on the type of plan you choose.
Whilst Tables is still in Beta you can access it, when it isn't in Beta anymore you will still be able to use the tables you have already created.
- What is Zapier Tables?
- How Are Teams & People Using it?
- How Do Zapier Tables Work?
- How Do You Get Access to Zapier Tables?
Join 6,000+ Readers Finding Productivity Tools
Subscribe to Tool Digest and join 6,000+ people finding productivity software.
Other Productivity Tools
Explore More Productivity Guides